July 28, 2022, Saitama, Japan – Tamron Co., Ltd. (President & CEO: Shiro Ajisaka), a leading manufacturer of optics for diverse applications, announces the development of the versatile 50-400mm F/4.5-6.3 Di III VC VXD (Model A067), a next level ultra-telephoto zoom lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras.
|PRODUCT NAME|| 50-400mm F/4.5-6.3 Di III VC VXD (Model A067)
For Sony E-mount (35mm full-frame)
|DATE OF LAUNCH||Launch Planned in the Fall, 2022|
1 Due to the current global health crisis, the release date or product supply schedule could change.
1. Expansive 8x zoom ratio starts at 50mm and extends to 400mm ultra-telephoto with a single lens
2. Unfaltering high image quality across the entire zoom range
3. VXD produces high-speed and high-precision AF
4. Equipped with TAMRON’s proprietary VC image stabilization
5. Enhanced operational and versatile features
Connector Port for the TAMRON Lens Utility
New “Focus Limiter” function added to the TAMRON Lens Utility
Rapid zooming (Zoom ring rotation arc is just 75°)
Optional tripod mount (Arca-Swiss compatible)
6. Super-compact with a length of only 183.4mm (7.2 in) and a weight of 1,155g (40.7 oz)
7. Half-macro photography with magnification ratio of 1:2 at the 50mm setting
8. New design with improved texture and scratch resistance
9. 67mm filter size, same as most other TAMRON lenses for mirrorless cameras
10. User-friendly features (Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, Zoom Lock switch, etc.)
11. Compatibility with many camera-specific features and functions, including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF
Due to the current global health crisis, the release date or product supply schedule could change.
* Specifications, appearance, functionality, etc., are subject to change without prior notice.